Finding the time to fit in a self-care routine is probably the biggest obstacle for mothers and it is also an important thing for every mother. It’s a way to stay positive and energized throughout the day.
Taking care of ourselves should be as much of a priority as taking care of the children, the household, or the finances. It may take some time to figure out how to create a self-care routine that works for you.
Ways to schedule a self-care routine
- Early morning pampering, before anyone in your household, wakes up
- Make it a point to eat together, don’t feed the kids, and expect to grab something later because later may never come.
- If your day has been an overly exhausting one, there’s no harm in asking for help. Call in your family members to assist.
- Give the task to your spouse and children, you don’t have to do it all alone
- Have a quiet time for yourself
“Don’t take your health for granted, Don’t take your body for granted, Do something today that communicates to your body. It is necessary.”
Hope you find this helpful?
If you’d like some more advice on keeping your teen’s education on track, have a read of our blog on how to set up homeschooling. For tips on managing everyone’s different needs, how to adjust homeschooling for kids of different ages has advice from a mum who’s in the thick of it.
You can hire an exam preparation tutor for your kid’s examination future or reach any of them, call: 08177772980 or Chat: https://wa.me/message/76YBC6NAGGIQF1. You can visit: https://edupoint.org.ng/online-classes-2/Book a slot: https://edupoint.setmore.com/
EduPoint…Delivering world-class learning by world-class Tutors!