Tutor with the Best!
Become a Tutor
Tutoring is an ideal way to bring in extra cash. It pays better than most uni jobs, there’s no contract faff and it doesn’t involve mopping up beer. Plus we pay directly into your bank account every month. Cha-ching!
When you’re a private tutor, you’re basically running your own business. You get experience dealing with customers (AKA parents and pupils). You hone your planning skills. And you get really good at communicating with people. All things that’ll impress your future employers.
We want you to be an amazing tutor, so we do everything we can to help. We find the pupils so you don’t have to. Our learning space makes teaching feel easy and natural. And we’re always on-hand to answer your questions (or just give you a well-deserved pat on the back).
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Application of different learning strategies including active learning and peer-to-peer techniques
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
- Set goals and/or expectations during the first few sessions
Find the Perfect Tutoring Job
When private tutoring is provided by well trained tutor however the effects can be dramatic, with pupils improving performance by two standard deviations. The system of excessive private tutoring will take time for activities such as playing soccer or joining clubs from students.