Every child is highly expected to perform well at school. However, when the grounds on which this excellence is lacking, the result is the opposite. The home is the first form of communication for any child, hence the saying, “charity begins at home”. If you can get the foundations right, you would see the results for yourself. The following involves how you can boost your child’s performance as a parent;
- Provide your child with adequate sleep, nutritious food, good hygiene, and occasional medical check
- Know your child’s interest and pain areas
- Applaud his great performance and motivate him to pay interest in areas he is not good at.
- Constantly engage in effective discussion on assignment and class activities
- Create a study habit and allow time to play
Your child’s performance begins from a healthy home, concurrently with a healthy parent-child relationship. Allow your child to understand how much you care about his excellence at school. Reward when necessary and motivate him to grow interested in his pain areas.
Why don’t you try out EDUPOINT this period as we provide you with easy techniques that monitor and track your child’s learning with 100% oriented results.
At EDUPOINT, we encourage everyone to gain knowledge outside of the school walls because the school knowledge is limited to some particular things while the Outside school or school of life is diverse and endless.
Contact us today on 08177772980 for your Free trial set-up or you can start a WhatsApp chat with our Client Executive from here